Mandara's Global Footprint
Mandara Pharma is actively cultivating, producing or distributing in six countries across four continents. From genetics to corporate leadership, from agriculture and clinical trials to regulatory expertise, the multi-national Mandara Pharma team incorporates decades of knowledge and experience in bringing outstanding, high quality pharmaceutical products to the global market.
Where we're working and expanding
Through Mandara Pharma Colombia S.A.S., genetics, cultivation, GMP extraction and R&D programs are in operation in Roldanillo, Valle del Cauca and the Latin American headquarters in Cali. Mandara has supported a social entrepreneurship program to assist indigenous communities.
Mandarapharma Inc. is a registered company in Ontario, Canada. It specializes in the cannabis-based pharmaceutical industry, holding licenses in Colombia for the cultivation, extraction, transformation, transport and export of both psychoactive and non-psychoactive cannabis plants.
Mandarapharma Inc. is a registered company in Ontario, Canada. It specializes in the cannabis-based pharmaceutical industry, holding licenses in Colombia for the cultivation, extraction, transformation, transport and export of both psychoactive and non-psychoactive cannabis plants. Additionally, the company has a license in Spain to grow hemp from seeds registered in the EU. Two subsidiary companies; Mandara Pharma Colombia S.A.S and Mandara Pharma Spain S.L. have been established to allow operations within these countries.
Through Mandara Pharma Colombia S.A.S., the following have been set up:
- A corporate office for the Colombian company located in Cali, Colombia’s third largest city.
- A greenhouse nursery located on 10 hectares in Roldanillo, Valle del Cauca to allow the registration of different genetics strains developed by our master growers.
- Capability to cultivate seeds at the Roldanillo site.
- Access to 250 hectares for greenhouse and outdoor cultivation which will be the location for a 100,000 sq.ft. state-of-the art production facility and analytical laboratories designed to meet current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP).
- An R&D capability to develop cosmetics containing cannabinoids and other essential ingredients grown by the indigenous communities in Colombia
- An R&D capability to develop animal food (dogs, cats & horses), feeds & supplements containing CBD to be sold under a separate subsidiary company, Mandara Annam S.A.S.
- A “Social Entrepreneurship” program to assist the indigenous, conflicted communities to become part of the legalized cannabis industry.
Through Mandara Pharma Spain S.L., the following have been set up:
- A corporate office for the Spanish company located in the Parc Scientific, University Politechnical of Valencia (UPV).
- A 2,000 m2 greenhouse nursery and 7 hectares located in the outskirts of Valencia for developing genetic strains and cultivation.
- Two laboratories located within UPV for the breeding program and development of in-vitro tissue culture and micropropagation techniques.
- A joint research collaboration with UPV-IBMCP-CSIC to establish novel biochemical methods to develop novel genetic strains of CBD.
- Creation of a commercial infrastructure to act as the “Gateway to Europe’ for the company.
Mandara Pharma Inc. has entered into a strategic partnership with MandaraRx (formerly known as BoomRx), a cannabis sales and distribution company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Pharmaceutical presentations containing CBD can be purchased through its e-commerce website, MandaraCBD.com, after the consumer has had an extensive education and learning program offered through a network of wellness coaches trained by MandaraRx. The website was launched in September 2019.